FIJI / ImageJ Workshop
The Fiji distribution of the ImageJ image analysis package is a powerful free tool. It contains a broad range of built in (and auto updated) tools that can be easily used to gain true quantitative information from an image.
Topics include (but are not limited to):
• Image Analysis Fundamentals
• Simple Analysis, Cell Counting, Segmentation, 3D and Making Movies
• Scratch Wound Assay Analysis
• Image Stitching and Alignment
• Skeletonisation for Bacterial Length and Mitochondria Networks
• Writing Macros
• Batch Processing
LMA Members: $150 (join AMMS/LMA at https://microscopy.org.au)
Retired Scientists: $175
• Colour print-out of NEW 430+ page manual!
• USB with manual and demo images
• Morning and afternoon tea
This workshop will be given by Cameron Nowell from Monash University.