Account Manager – Electron Microscopy, Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific are seeking an Account Manager specific to the Electron Microscopy business, and the market leading range of instrumentation developed and manufactured by Thermo Fisher Scientific. The territory covers both Australia and New Zealand, and the selected candidate manage the existing customer accounts in addition to developing new customers and forging new relationships.
What will you do?
- To achieve and exceed sales territory financial targets and objectives.
- Grow business in line with company targets.
- Ensure that an effective customer contact program is implemented and managed so as to maximize sales growth & key customer relationships.
- Develop and implement key account plans and strategies in line with marketing and sales management objectives.
- Report and communicate internally in order to ensure opportunities are being maximized and customer both external & internal expectations are being met.
How will you get here?
- Physical Science or engineering degree, or equivalent experience with scientific/technical instrumentation products (capital and consumables) in an industrial market.
- Experience from working in or servicing customers in the industrial market sector.
- Previous Sales experience with accountability for achievement of KPI’s and Financial Targets and or similar technical support role.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- A proven background in the area of sales including a strong awareness of the sales and negotiation processes and an ability to sell collaboratively.
- An ability to develop and execute sales and account plans in line with marketing and key customer objectives.
- An ability to think strategically and creatively in order to maximize business opportunities, profitability and customer potential.
- An ability to understand technical products and related markets and customers.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to easily build strong customer relationships and rapport at all levels of authority.
- Strong organisational skills with an ability to prioritize, manage time effectively and meet agreed deadlines.
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude with a passion for sales and achieving results.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, CRM, business analytics).
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally as required.
- A high level of responsiveness and a passion to “go the extra mile” to help your customers.
- A team player who cultivates strong internal relationships.
To apply or for more details refer to the following link.