JOIN AMMS TODAY!
Membership offers unique professional networking opportunities, conference discounts, exclusive news and other great benefits. Members receive our Newsletter in print, and access to our online resources.Join Now
Volume Imaging Australia is a special interest group of the Australian Microscopy and Microanalysis Society (AMMS).
Volume imaging encompasses all forms of imaging and analyses involving the generation of 3D volumetric data in all branches of science. This includes, but is not limited to, LIGHT, ELECTRON and X-RAY imaging modalities and the associated visualisation and analysis approaches common to these techniques. The Volume Imaging Special Interest Group’s aim is to build understanding between users of these different techniques in order to enhance scientific discovery.
Become a member of Volume Imaging Australia by first joining our parent Society, AMMS. Special interest group membership is free after joining AMMS and ticking the Volume Imaging membership box on the AMMS application form.
Logo Design Competition
Volume Imaging Australia needs a logo!
All submissions will be considered. The winning design will be selected on the following criteria:
• Simplicity and usability – the design should be uncomplicated to make it recognisable.
• Memorable – the design should convey the intended message and be identifiable.
• Timeless – Will your logo stand the test of time?
• Versatile – Your logo should be scalable and work across various media applications.
• Appropriate – Does your logo target the intended audience?
ENTRY DEADLINE – 31st of January 2021